Quality Management Section
The Quality Management Department (QMD) is considered one of the main departments at the University, as the department monitors the operations and activities at the University, which ensures the provision of high-quality educational services, especially since the University has applied the systems (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001,10001) and has obtained international conformity certificates for these systems, and the tasks of the department are summarised Quality management includes the following:
- Supervising the implementation of the requirements mentioned in the applicable standards, including the applicable ISO 9001 standard.
- Adjust the documented information of the University in line with its conditions.
- Ensure that the internal audit activities are managed to determine the extent to which the system conforms to the requirements of the standard.
- Preparing periodic management review meetings for the purpose of evaluating the overall performance of the system at the University.
- Supervising on the continuous improvement activities that derived from the results of performance appraisal.
- Managing all the activities that related to the quality management system.
The department’s tasks are divided among the divisions as follows
- The department is responsible for evaluating the performance of all activities implemented at the University, including risks and opportunities, and evaluating goals, plans and other activities.
- Evaluating the teaching performance annually.
- The Division manages the annual internal audit programs and reports the results of the internal audit outputs and takes all the treatments in case of non-conformities.
- Managing management review meetings for the purpose of evaluating the overall performance at the University.
- The responsibility of this division is to prepare, distribute and protect the documents related to the quality management system at the university in line with the requirements of the standard, and then to control and follow them to avoid dealing with the cancelled ones.