- Engineering Consultant Office, College of Engineering, Al-Nahrain University, Baghdad, Iraq, Nov. 2007 until 1-4-2013.
- Chairman of the Engineering Consulting Office and a participant in the following projects: Mechanical designs of the jet fuel station for the Kofan Group of Companies, Baghdad, Iraq, providing advisory services for the project of rehabilitation and expansion of Rasheed water g.
- Providing consulting services for the East Tigris water project, the second expansion, providing consulting services for the Sports City project in Basra and providing services. Project advisory.
- Modern diesel for electric power, providing consulting services for the construction of 130 schools in the marshes of the southern governorates, and providing services.
- Consultant for Hyundai diesel electric power project and preparation of detailed designs for the central warehouse building and the surrounding streets at the University of Technology, consultant at the General Company for Electrical Industries, Ministerial, Baghdad, Iraq 2004-2006.
- Al-Farahidi University, Baghdad-Iraq, Vice Chancellor for Scientific Affairs 2020-till now
- Al-Farahidi University, Technical College of Engineering, Dean. 2018-2020.
- Telafer University, Mosul, Iraq 2016-2018
- Al-Nahrain University, Prosthese and Orhteses Eng. Dept. Head. 2013-2015.
- Al-Nahrain University, College of Eng. Dean. 2006-2013.
- Sudan University of Technology, College of Eng. 2000-2001.
- Al-Raheed College of Eng. And Science(X-MTC). 1983-2001.
- Professor 1998 –
- Assistant Professor 1988 – Feb. 1998
- Lecturer 1983 – July. 1988
1-University of Aston in Birmingham, Birmingham, England
Ph.D. in Stress Analysis, Mechanical Engineering
Thesis Title: Application of FE to Rotating Fan Impellers
Supervisor: Prof. Dr. T. H. Richards
2-University of Aston in Birmingham, Birmingham, England
M.Sc. in Design Analysis, Mechanical Engineering
Thesis Title: Application of FE to Symmetric and Anti-Symmetric Plane Loading of Disks
Supervisor: Prof. Dr. T. H. Richards
Main Study Subjects: Advanced Elasticity, Advanced Mathematics, Advanced Vibration, Finite Element Method, Energy Methods in Applied Mechanics, Advanced Control, Measurements, Plasticity and Advanced Dynamics
3-Mousul University, Nenva, Iraq
B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
Average mark: 79.05%
Ranked the (2nd) out of (173) graduates in the department
Main Study Subjects: Statics, Dynamics, Mechanics of Material, Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Mechanics of Machines, Mechanical Construction, Machine Design, Automatic Control, measurements, Gas Dynamics, Vibration, Heat Transfer, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, internal combustion engines, manufacturing process, advanced mathematics.
the scientific activity
- My researches are in the field of simulation and modeling of the kinematic response and stress analysis for mechanical systems, especially those related to prosthetics (feet and below the knee) and mechanical applications of gears, aircraft wings, turbines and cortical structures through the use of the finite element method and practical techniques (strain and vibration measurements).
- Establishing a research school in the field of designing and manufacturing artificial limbs and Orheses, and supervising a number of M.SC. and Ph.D. students graduated in these research fields. These efforts were invested in establishing the Department of Prosthetic Limbs and orthotics Engineering in cooperation with the Ministry of Health and the approval of His Excellency the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research has obtained the acceptance of students For the academic year 2013/2014. In addition, specialized laboratories have been established for the first time in Iraq that contain many devices for the manufacture and examination of artificial limbs, which it is hoped that an advanced laboratory nucleus will serve the prosthetic centers in Iraq in addition to qualifying the department’s students.
- Establishing a research school to use the Finite Element applications in the subjects of stress and vibration analysis, and many M.Sc. and Ph.D. students graduated by my supervision from various universities in Iraq who have become pioneers in this specialization in their universities.
- Awarded Best Research Award in the Journal of the Institution of Engineers in India 1995.
- Winner of the first professor award at Al-Nahrain University, 2005.
- Recipient of the scientifically distinguished professors’ award and known internationally by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research 2012/2013.
- Winner of the Prime Minister’s Award at the Sixth Sovereignty Festival, through distinguished projects.
- Holder of many certificates of appreciation from the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research for the Flag Day occasions.
- Evaluate more than 300 scientific papers and patents.
- Visiting Professor at the Karary Academy of Technology – Sudan 2000/2001.
- Higher Education and Scientific Research Award 2010-2012-2013 Title (publishing international research in addition to obtaining a patent).
Translate the following books from English to Arabic Language and published by the Al-Rasheed College of Science and Engineering (X-MTC):
Prepared the following books in Arabic Language
Received more than 50 letters of gratitude and appreciation from His Excellency the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, the Minister of Youth and Sports, the Minister of Education, the Minister of State for Marsh Affairs, the Integrity Commission and the President of the University
Studies and committees
- Member of the Editorial Board of Energy and Environment / Applied Mechanics Section.
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Engineering and Technology, University of Technology 2015- ongoing.
- Editor-in-chief of the Journal of Engineering, Al-Nahrain University Nov. 2006 – 2012.
- Chairman of the Scientific Promotion Committee / College of Engineering / Nahrain University 10/1/2013 – 2015.
- Member and then Chairman of the Engineering Sciences Committee / Department of Scholarships and Cultural Relations 2006 – Oct. 2014.
- Committee of Deans of Iraqi Faculties of Engineering and Committee of Deans of Faculties of Engineering Oct. 2006 – 1 April 2013.
- Member of the Supreme Committee for artificial Limbs and Prosthetics in Iraq – Ministry of Health 2013-2016.
- The Scientific Committee of the Journal of Al-Mansour University College in May 2009 until now.
- Scientific Advisory Committee for the Journal of the College of Engineering, University of Anbar, and University of Babylon, Iraq, April 2009 until now.
- Chairman of a committee or member for the discussion of more than 100 Ph.D. theses.
- Committee chairman or member to discuss more than 150 master’s theses.
- Evaluation of many Ph.D. theses, M.Sc. theses and scientific research for local and international journals and conferences, and patents.
- Many different administrative and scientific activities were carried out during my career and chairing the preparatory and scientific committee to the first regional conference and the second regional conference for engineering sciences in 2008 and 2010 and the first national conference for engineering sciences at Al-Nahrain University in 2012 when I was dean of the College of Engineering in addition to my membership in the scientific committee of many local conferences and global.
- Assigning the Ministry of Youth and Sports to consultants through the Engineering Consulting Office of Al Nahrain University when I was the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the office, in addition to involving the teaching staff in design projects and engineering supervision for many different state institutions and through the advisory office and the mechanism of cooperation between universities and state institutions.
- The establishment for the first time in Iraqi universities, the Department of Engineering of Prosthetics and Orthotics at Al-Nahrain University – College of Engineering, and obtaining all approvals and coordination with the Ministry of Health. With this jurisdiction.
- Currently, Chairman of the Preparatory Committee for the First International Conference on Engineering and Sustainable Technology of Al-Farahidi University, in partnership with the University of Technology, in agreement with the IOP Publishing , in Scopus containers.
- During my career, many administrative and scientific plans related to the university’s administrative strategy and the supervision of many engineering projects were developed.