Studies and Planning Division
The Studies and Planning Division was established with the establishment of Al-Farahidi University in 2012, and it is one of the important divisions of the university. This division consists of two units, as shown in the structure below:
The Studies and Planning Division performs the following tasks:
- Preparing studies for the creation of departments and branches for morning and evening study.
- University Calendar.
- Conducting studies and research in various subjects related to colleges.
- Study the proposals submitted by the colleges and everything related to student affairs, such as attendance, study materials and study fees.
- Expressing an opinion on what is contained in the minutes of the colleges' councils with regard to the subjects pertaining to the department.
- Providing the ministry with the statistical positions represented (by university statistics - the statistics of graduating students - the annual report - the scientific plan - reports of the reality and movement of employment for the staff and the teaching staff - the database of the teaching staff who leave work and the new appointees).
- Preparing the college admission plan for the next year.
- Preparing and updating the database of college students.
- Follow up on everything related to the first students, whether at the university level or at the college level.
- Follow-up of the school curricula and the changes occurring to it.
- Preparing monthly reports related to the changes of teaching staff and sending them to the Ministry on a monthly basis.
- Miscellaneous duties and work according to work requirements.